Team Up. Fight On.
AORUS, a premium gaming brand powered by GIGABYTE, delivers a full spectrum of gaming products ranging from gaming laptops, motherboards, graphics cards, mechanical gaming keyboards, to many other gaming hardware and gears, offering the most extreme gaming experiences for enthusiasts worldwide!
X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WIFI
- Supports AMD Ryzen 1st & 2nd Gen
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 10+2 Phase IR Digital PWM Design
- Fins-Array Heatsink & Direct Touch Heatpipe
- 2-Way CrossFire/ SLI Graphics Support
- ntel 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI & BT 5
- ALC1220-VB & Built-in ESS SABRE DAC
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with Dual Thermal Guard
- RGB FUSION w/ Multi-zone LED Light Show Design
- Integrated Base Plate & I/O Shield Armor
- Intel Ethernet LAN with cFOS Speed
- Rear Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Button
Fins-Array Heatsink & Direct Touch Heatpipe
The Fins-Array Heatsink has more than 100 fins in total and increases the heat dissipation area by 300% compared to the traditional heatsink. The Direct Touch Heatpipe helps transfer heat from the MOS to heatsink and fins.
Together they combine to reduce VRM temperatures by up to 40% than the traditional heatsink design.
Integrated Intel 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi
Intel’s Next-gen Wireless solution supports 802.11ac Wave 2 which enables gigabit wireless performance. Wave 2 offers speeds up to 1.73Gbps, double that of previous generations.
With faster speeds come smoother video streaming, fewer dropped connections, and an overall better gaming experience.
Multi-Zone RGB Design
Multi-light zones are equipped with high brightness RGB LEDs, namely the Memory, Armor, Audio, PCI-Express and Swappable Overlay for Accent LED. When it’s all set and done, your system will shine like never before.
With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Rear Clear CMOS / Power Buttons
Integrated Power/Reset/Clear CMOS button on the I/O shield enables users easier debugging and operation.
Swappable BIOS Chip
Eliminate any hurdles and update your BIOS in an instant by replacing another chip into the BIOS socket.
Onboard LEDs controlled by the system BIOS indicate if a malfunction is occurring, allowing for hardware troubleshooting at a glance.
- Base Plate & I/O Shield Armor
- Power / Reset & Clear CMOS buttons
- Dual M.2 with Thermal Guard
- ESS Sabre DAC Audio
- USB Type-C™ Front Panel Connector
- 10+2 IR Digital Power Design
- UEFI DualBIOS™ with BIOS Socket