From the manufacturer
– PSW enclosures are designed and engineered for absolute best volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to get rid of internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
– This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to more efficiently produce maximum bass affect.
– Combining just the correct driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques has a synergistic effect that produces cleaner, clearer sound.
– PSW subwoofers comes with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
Easy Connection To Any System
– Easily accessible, professional-grade line and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
– Smart sensing circuitry knows when to show itself off and on. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. Intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover, phase switch & subwoofer volume controls to professionally keep watch over your bass output and the subwoofer’s blending characteristics along with your front stage speakers.
– PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
– Unique design assists in keeping your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more ‘escaped washer’ syndrome.
– Height: 14.375″ (36.51 cm).
– Width: 14″ (35.56 cm).
– Depth: 16.125″ (40.96 cm).
– Weight: 26 lbs (11.79 kg).
– Audio Quality:
1. Lower and Upper -3dB Limits, 40 Hz → 160 kHz.
1. Audio Inputs: Stereo Line Level – (2) RCA, Pair (L/R) Analog RCA.
2. Speaker Inputs: (2) Pair of Spring Terminals.
1. Audio Outputs.
2. Speaker Outputs.
3. (2) Pair of Spring Terminals.